Unless you have been hiding under a rock, the Ultimate Fighting Championship was the largest thing to happen to self defence and martial arts in a long time. Originally it became a proving ground for which style was the best and it was Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and in particular Gracie Jiu Jitsu that came out [...]
- Dont forget to get your free ebooks by signing up for our newsletter at theselfdefenceexpert.com 6 days ago
- Big congratulations to Dave Stretch on being awarded an instructors award with the BCA 6 days ago
- RT @SteelBlanketBJJ: #FF @GracieBarra72 @Judokafighter @Chrisranger3 @JonatasDiniz @JiuJitsuHulk @eduardoeg81 @JcCastellanos81 @BRblackbelt… 6 days ago
- @mkarateTodd thanks. Will do and have a great day 1 week ago
- Posts from The Self Defence Expert.com for 05/11/2013 - eepurl.com/znlib 1 week ago
- Michael Joyce on Peter Sciarra- The Dawn of a new era in self defence Training!
- Combat Judo- Primal | JUDOKAFIGHTER.COM on Primal- What is it?
- Primal- What is it? | The Self Defence Expert.com on Seminars
- Moses on A Review Of The Keysi Fighting Method Known as KFM
- Primal- The New Fighting System | The Self Defence Expert.com on Seminars