The Knee on belly position found in BJJ or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a great technique that works in self defence situations. Personally I have never like the full mount for self defence. It lacks mobility and this technique is a great one to keep control but still be in a striking [...]
- Dont forget to get your free ebooks by signing up for our newsletter at theselfdefenceexpert.com 1 day ago
- Big congratulations to Dave Stretch on being awarded an instructors award with the BCA 1 day ago
- RT @SteelBlanketBJJ: #FF @GracieBarra72 @Judokafighter @Chrisranger3 @JonatasDiniz @JiuJitsuHulk @eduardoeg81 @JcCastellanos81 @BRblackbelt… 1 day ago
- @mkarateTodd thanks. Will do and have a great day 4 days ago
- Posts from The Self Defence Expert.com for 05/11/2013 - eepurl.com/znlib 1 week ago
- Michael Joyce on Peter Sciarra- The Dawn of a new era in self defence Training!
- Combat Judo- Primal | JUDOKAFIGHTER.COM on Primal- What is it?
- Primal- What is it? | The Self Defence Expert.com on Seminars
- Moses on A Review Of The Keysi Fighting Method Known as KFM
- Primal- The New Fighting System | The Self Defence Expert.com on Seminars